Planning to shop on Amazon? Find out how the PTSO can benefit, learn about Amazon Smile.
What is AmazonSmile?
AmazonSmile is a simple and automatic way for you to support our PTSO every time you shop, at no cost to you. When you shop at , you’ll find the exact same low prices, vast selection and convenient shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion ( .05%) of the eligible purchase price to the North Shore Middle School PTSO because we are a registered 501(c)3, non-for-profit organization.
How do I shop at AmazonSmile?
To shop at AmazonSmile simply clink on the link above or on the right side of the website. You may also want to add it as a bookmark to make it even easier to return and start your shopping at AmazonSmile.
Which products on AmazonSmile are eligible for charitable donations?
Tens of millions of products on AmazonSmile are eligible for donations. You will see eligible products marked “Eligible for AmazonSmile donation” on their product detail pages. Recurring Subscribe-and-Save purchases and subscription renewals are not currently eligible.
Can I use my existing Amazon.com account on AmazonSmile?
Yes, you use the same account on Amazon.com and AmazonSmile. Your shopping cart, Wish List, wedding or baby registry, and other account settings are also the same.
- Please begin by using our link to get to the Amazon shopping page.
- Next, make your purchases as you normally would and as a result…Amazon will donate 0.5% of the price of all eligible AmazonSmile purchases to our PTSO. 🙂
- AmazonSmile is the same Amazon you know. Same products, same prices, same service.
- All purchasing activity remains private.
- Helping to raise funds has never been easier.
Happy Shopping! Share this link with your family, friends and neighbors. As always, thank you for your support!